Traditional Tuesday’s Nutritious and Delicious Blog Carnival is for anything involving traditional foods. Recipes, techniques, tips, discussions on the hows and whys we do what we do, kitchen organization, appliances used, fitting traditional foods into your life and schedule, anything under the banner of traditional foods is wonderful. Posts, Facebook pages or websites on the politics of real foods and action alerts for individual states or topics are also welcome.
This blog carnival is hosted by:
Welcome to another week of Traditional Tuesdays! Every week, we get such awesome submissions! It’s really ahrd to choose just a few to feature!
This week, Jessica from Delicious Obsessions chose her top 3 favorites from last week’s blog carnival. So, let’s get things started with Jessica’s picks.
First up, we have Paleo Waffles from Jen’s Natural Kitchen. I love, love, love waffles and am always on the lookout for a new recipe. This sounds delicious, especially drizzled with the vanilla balsamic vinegar!
Next up, we have Curried Tuna Cakes from Real Food Freaks. I love the thought of adding curry to the tuna cakes. Something different for lunch or dinner. I am for sure trying this!
Lastly, we have How to Make Homemade Peppermint Extract from Whole Natural Life. I have an abundance of peppermint going crazy in my backyard and I have been trying to think of a way to use it up before fall comes. This is perfect!
This was not an easy week to pick! So many great recipes, it is really, really hard to narrow it down to three! Make sure you come back next week to see if you’ve been featured! And thank you to everyone who participates! We love seeing the things you share each week!
- If you are linking to a recipe, it must be traditional foods. No white flour, white sugar, yeast, packaged or processed products and the like.
- Please link to your article only and not directly to your blog front page.
- Please place a link back to this post. Place the URL of the carnival post, copied from your browser address bar, at the bottom of your post. A badge is below, if you wish to use that instead. To link back, just edit your post and put a link to this blog post at the very bottom of your post. It’s good etiquette and it helps both of us.
- Please only link posts that fit the carnival description. Old and archived posts are most welcome as long as you post a link back as described above.
- Links that do not follow these rules will be deleted.
- Linky will stay open from 12:01AM Tuesday to 11:59PM Friday EST.